Delivery Policy, Payments, Product Returns & Service Warranties
We aim to process and ship your order as soon as possible. Delivery times may vary between locations throughout the country.
- A standard freight charge of $15.00 for a A3 Satchel, max weight 3kg
- Large and bulky items items may attract higher shipping costs. Contact sales for a freight quote.
Medtek uses Fastway Couriers for standard freight on the East Coast of Australia
Australia Post or Greyhound Freight is used for remote locations
Standard* Delivery Times
- FNQ & NQ – 1 business day
- CQ – 1 to 2 business days
- SQ – 3 to 5 business days
- NSW – 3 to 5 business days
- VIC – 3 to 5 business days
- TAS, WA, SA & NT – 5 to 7 business days
*Standard delivery times subject to change without notice and are beyond the control of Medtek
Medtek offers credit card and direct deposit payment options. If you require an alternative payment option, please call Medtek on 1300 288 299 to discuss.
Credit Card Transactions
Medtek accepts online payments by Visa or Mastercard (AMEX or Diners not accepted). A 1.5% credit card surcharge applies to all credit card transactions.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
To direct deposit payments, please phone for details.
Should you have the need to return goods back to Medtek, the following process should be taken:
- Contact Medtek Customer Service on 1300 288 299 within 7 days of delivery
- Have your purchase order number or invoice number available to help with reference of goods wishing to be returned
- Depending on the reason for return a Delivery fee and/or a re-Stocking fee may be charge
- Upon Medtek receiving delivery of returned goods (if the product/s are in new condition) a credit will be issued
- Return freight charges will be the responsibility of the purchaser
Medtek is able to assist your practice to maintain equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty guidelines and to meet Australian Standards. For enquiries, please contact Medtek.