The Oxy-Viva 3 Resuscitator provides the benefits of resuscitation, suction and oxygen therapy all in the one compact unit. Operating off a 410 litre (C-Size) medical oxygen cylinder, these three different treatment modes can be used simultaneously or separately for almost any emergency situation. The Oxy-Viva 3 contains equipment to suit an enhanced level of resuscitation training. The system gives you increase flexibility with a gas powered oxygen demand valve resuscitator, a suction attachment with collection jar, a fixed flow oxygen therapy attachment and auxiliary inlet/outlet connection.
- Simple, rugged and highly portable in a stainless steel case
- Storage compartment to store and protect your systems components
- Simple design for ease of serviceability
- Oxygen Demand Valve Resuscitator provides a resuscitation flowrate of 400-60 LPM and a demand flowrate of 0-160 LPM.
- Suction attachment provides a static vacuum of -60 kPa (-450mmHg) and a suction flow of 40 LPM free air minimum. With a 250 mL trap jar and a nipple to suit 8mm suction tubing.
- Pin Indexed Yoke gas inlet connection as well as an auxiliary inlet / outlet pressure oxygen connection
- Therapy flow attachment offering a fixed flowrate of 8 LPM with an on/off level and nipple to suit 5mm therapy tubing. Cylinder not included.