The Large Wings iTENS™ gives the maximum coverage for your pain sites. The large wings are designed to provide a bigger coverage area of pain relief for back, shoulder, and other large treatment areas. The iTENS™ will give you up to 24 hours of use per charge for continuous pain relief. The gel pads are good for 7-15 applications.
Small Wings iTENS™ Kit (Orange) Wearable Pain Relief features
- 1 year warranty on the iTENS™ electronic device
- 6 month warranty on flexible Wings
- App download for iPhone or Android device
- Fast acting + long lasting pain relief
- Syncs with smart phone app
- Lithium-ion battery provides 24-hours of use on a single charge
- FDA cleared with medical grade strength
- Thin, flexible + discreet for easy use under clothing
- No wires or bulky devices
- Reusable and replaceable gel pads for multiple applications
- No prescription necessary drug free with no side effects
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee
The iTENS™ is an electrotherapy device that merges modern technology with the proven results of “TENS therapy” to provide effective and lasting pain relief. The iTENS™ harnesses the power of your smart phone, with an iPhone or Android app that wirelessly syncs with the Bluetooth based electrotherapy device.
Designed for your comfort and convenience
The ultra thin, lightweight and flexible wings make the iTENs™ almost undetectable under clothing. A robust selection of program options can then be controlled by your smart phone.
In the box
- iTENS™ Device with rechargeable lithium-ion battery installed
- Small Wings with Laser printed silver conductive surface
- One set of reusable Gel Pads
- Charging dock with USB charging cable
- Small Wing Span is 1.75″ x 5.5″
What is TENS?
T.E.N.S stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. TENS is a non-invasive, drug-free alternative for managing pain. For the past twenty years, doctors have been prescribing TENS as an effective way to reduce or even eliminate pain.
The iTENS™ deploys waveforms and other technical parameters that incorporate both of these clinical theories to provide immediate and long-lasting pain relief.
Discover iTENS™ Videos
Tips and Tricks