Is it time to upgrade your AEDs?
Your automated external defibrillator (AED) is one of the most important safety tools to have ready for your employees, customers, students and the public. As equipment matures, it is important to evaluate your AEDs to determine if it is time for replacement.
A new approach to public access defibrillation.
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone—anywhere. Immediate treatment is vital. A victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment. That’s why public access defibrillators are so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good. So when an emergency happens, you should have nothing less than the best.
Visualize a future where better technology enables better outcomes—and more lives saved. Proven superior by competitive testing, the groundbreaking LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator will keep the rescuer focused on what really matters—saving a life.
With the LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator, even minimally trained users can quickly begin lifesaving care in just 2 steps:
- Open lid and bare patient’s chest.
- Pull red handle and apply electrodes.
According to the Australian and New Zealand Committee on Resuscitation (ANZCOR), the time to defibrillation is a key factor that influences survival. For
every minute defibrillation is delayed, there is approximately 10% reduction in survival if the victim is in cardiac arrest due to Ventricular Fibrillation (VF).
Features & Benefits
- Layered design with easy-to-follow, bold graphics Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes Peel directly off the base for faster side-by-side placement.
- Metronome and CPR coaching Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
- Child Mode Toggle to Child Mode for reduced energy and CPR guidance appropriate for children.
- ClearVoice™ technology Detects background noise and adjusts volume for clear instruction.
- Highest available energy Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Bilingual Toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device. (Optional)
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- 8-year warranty Backed by an 8-year warranty.
- 99512001252 – LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Fully Automatic
- 99512001250 – LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Semi Automatic