Visualise a future where better technology enables better outcomes—and more lives saved. Everything and everyone involved are connected, reducing unnecessary delays when a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) occurs. LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator with LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager delivers the immediate treatment to increase the survival rate of a patient.
LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager
Ongoing system maintenance has been time-consuming and error-prone—until now. Complying with ANZCOR guidelines, it’s no wonder why LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator is the market-leading solution to public access defibrillators. The program will monitor each AED connected to the program manager, to report on status, send patient data to emergency responders and hospitals, AED locations and more.
LIFEPAK CR2 AED Features & Benefits
- 8 year warranty and meets ANZCOR guidelines
- Industry-leading public access defibrillator solution
- Available in semi or fully automatic operation
- Wi-Fi LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes
- cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology
- Metronome and CPR coaching
- ClearVoice™ technology
- Highest available energy (industry-leading 360J)
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™
- Child-mode button
- Compatible with Rotaid AED wall cabinet
Groundbreaking Solution for Public Access Defibrillators
Put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good – in public access area. So when an emergency happens, you should have nothing less than the best.
Wi-fi Connectivity to business protect your biggest asset: people
Wi-fi connectivity can give emergency responders a complete picture of each sudden cardiac arrest event. So even before they arrive, they are better prepared for the patient, knowing details of shocks given, seeing the actual patient’s ECG and more. After an event, all information can be seamlessly sent via a cellular network or Wi-Fi and integrated into one patient care record report, without downloading from the AED.
Designed for User Confidence
Simple graphics, audible instructions and automated features assist the minimally trained responder. It needs to be the easiest possible AED to instill confidence in the user, and LIFEPAK® CR2 defibrillator delivers this important feature. Child mode and auto escalating to industry-leading 360J.
More than 55 years ago Physio-Control provided a medical device that launched an industry. Years later, Physio-Control remain the leaders in setting new standards for the design and manufacturing of lifesaving tools, in and out of the hospital.
In the box
- Defibrillator, all accessories and manuals
- LIFEPAK® CR2 Brochure (PDF)
- LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager Brochure (PDF)
- LIFEPAK® CR2 Defibrillator with LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager Data Sheet (PDF)
- CR2 Presentation (PDF)
- CR2 Operating Instructions (PDF)
Replacing Your Current AEDs?
Do your Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) deliver ANZCOR best practices? Click here to find out.
A New Approach to Public Access Defibrillators
Watch the video to discover a new approach to public access defibrillators